Someone told me that one day that I would start having to take better care of my body because once I hit 30, my carelessness would start to show. I should have listened. For the first 29 years of my life, I’ve eaten what I’ve wanted, considered exercise optional and subscribed to the P. Diddy philosophy that I’ll sleep when I die after I work hard and party even harder. But with turning 30, I’ve noticed my body listening less and less when it comes to me telling it what I want it do. Here are nine ways I noticed my body is slowly turning against me:
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Career Strike Out: 10 Controversial & Disgraced Sports Figures
- Black Women’s Group Calls Out The NFL For Exclusion From Group Of Domestic Violence Experts
- Columbus Short To File Appeal In Domestic Violence Case: “She’s Just Upset, A Woman Scorned”
- Arizona Cardinals Player Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence Against Woman And 18-Month-Old Child, Deactivated From Team
- Nike Suspends Its Contract With Adrian Peterson Over Abuse Allegations
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural