It really sucks when one of your favorite artists releases a good album, and then decides to take their sweet time releasing a follow-up. Sometimes it can be blamed on a sabbatical, not liking the direction of their new music, or an artist simply just playing games. No matter what the reasoning behind such delays, for fans, it can be maddening, especially when folks (and their reps) keep saying it’s on its way. Enough with the lies! Just drop the music already! Here are nine examples of albums we’ve been waiting on and yet they still haven’t seen the light of day (and some probably won’t).
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2013 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.