So much juicy juice involved in relationships, but none juicier than when one (or both parties) stops acting like it’s the end of the world, and starts taking a daggone risk into love already! Sheeesh. We’re so glad some of our favoritest celebs in Hollywould WOULD still jump the broom, clean the house, vacuum the living room and get married in this day and age…despite all the break-ups that happen around them. Check out the following love birds…they’re soOOoOoo cute.
More on Madame Noire!
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
Tags:adam housley, alicia etheridge, alicia keys, america ferrera, black hollywood couples, bobby brown, eric johnson, halle berry, jessica simpson, joel madden, keith britton, mezhgan hussainy, nick lachey, nicole richie, Olivier Martinez, ryan piers williams, simon cowell, Swizz Beatz, tamera mowry, vanessa minnillo, Zoe Saldana
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN