It’s hard to keep up with the latest social networking sites. One minute Myspace is in the next it’s out and Facebook is the new hottest, then Twitter. At the top of this year a new app called Vine launched. On this site users can upload 6 second videos. And just around the time when the site started catching on and popping off, Instagram launched their new 15 second video function. In the first couple weeks of Instagram video, folks thought that surely Vine was out, dead, kaput. But turns out, they didn’t think about some of these hilarious videos that are keeping the site relevant. If you don’t believe me, check out the hilarious vine videos below.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural