Who would have thought that some palatable chemistry in “Bonnie & Clyde” would have evolved into one of the most beautiful, long-standing and admirable relationships in all of hip-hop? But more than 10 years later, Beyonce Knowles and Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter have silenced naysayers, becoming one of Hollywood’s most recognizable couples and the crowning Mr. and Mrs. of Hip Hop. But more than just standing at the top of the music game, Bey and Jay have also given legions of fans hope that Hollywood love connections can indeed last. So in honor of our favorite power couple, let’s take a look back through Bey and Hova’s relationship. Oh, and Happy Birthday Beyonce!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Did You Know The FLOTUS Is #TeamNatural? 125 Comments
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural