Who would have thought that some palatable chemistry in “Bonnie & Clyde” would have evolved into one of the most beautiful, long-standing and admirable relationships in all of hip-hop? But more than 10 years later, Beyonce Knowles and Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter have silenced naysayers, becoming one of Hollywood’s most recognizable couples and the crowning Mr. and Mrs. of Hip Hop. But more than just standing at the top of the music game, Bey and Jay have also given legions of fans hope that Hollywood love connections can indeed last. So in honor of our favorite power couple, let’s take a look back through Bey and Hova’s relationship. Oh, and Happy Birthday Beyonce!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
- “He Didn’t Punch Me But He Hit Me” K Michelle Details Violent Episode With Memphitz
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural