Who would have thought that some palatable chemistry in “Bonnie & Clyde” would have evolved into one of the most beautiful, long-standing and admirable relationships in all of hip-hop? But more than 10 years later, Beyonce Knowles and Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter have silenced naysayers, becoming one of Hollywood’s most recognizable couples and the crowning Mr. and Mrs. of Hip Hop. But more than just standing at the top of the music game, Bey and Jay have also given legions of fans hope that Hollywood love connections can indeed last. So in honor of our favorite power couple, let’s take a look back through Bey and Hova’s relationship. Oh, and Happy Birthday Beyonce!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- NFL Introduces More Strict Conduct Policy
- Mel B’s Husband Denies Hitting Her After She Showed Up On “X Factor” With A Swollen Face And Bruises
- 2-Year-Old Dies After Being Brutally Beaten By Stepdad
- Ray Rice Explains Why He Didn’t Apologize To Janay In Their First Press Conference, And Shares What They’ll Do If He Doesn’t Play In The NFL Again
- Back At It: Yung Berg And Masika Post Picture Of Themselves In Bed Together
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural