The chemistry between Larenz Tate and Nia Long in Love Jones was poetically priceless. We felt warm and fuzzy, and wanted to snuggle up next to our boo after seeing that film. When we watch a movie like that, the characters and their chemistry must seem real to us. If there is a love scene or love interest between two actors that makes us cringe, then that means the film directors missed their mark completely when picking the cast members. Unfortunately, there are many films where the on-screen couple just didn’t make cinematic sense and we found ourselves focusing more on the mix-match pairing than the plot of the movie. Drumroll please! Some of the not-quite-right, movie couples that distracted us the most are . . . .
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Did You Know The FLOTUS Is #TeamNatural? 127 Comments
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural