Every time I hear “Irreplaceable” I’m thoroughly impressed. Not because Beyoncé sang the song oh so well or because it’s an anthem of some sorts for me. Rather, I have to give props to the track because of the fact that a man wrote it. Ne-Yo. He wrote a woman’s feelings damn near better than most women actually could share them, and even though he didn’t sing on the track, it has been one of the biggest hits of Ne-Yo’s career. But it’s actually one of many. Using his government name of Shaffer Chimere Smith on many credits, Ne-Yo has written many tracks we have had on repeat. Here are nine that just so happened to stand out the most.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural