Every time I hear “Irreplaceable” I’m thoroughly impressed. Not because Beyoncé sang the song oh so well or because it’s an anthem of some sorts for me. Rather, I have to give props to the track because of the fact that a man wrote it. Ne-Yo. He wrote a woman’s feelings damn near better than most women actually could share them, and even though he didn’t sing on the track, it has been one of the biggest hits of Ne-Yo’s career. But it’s actually one of many. Using his government name of Shaffer Chimere Smith on many credits, Ne-Yo has written many tracks we have had on repeat. Here are nine that just so happened to stand out the most.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
Sign up for the newsletter.
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2013 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.