Every time I hear “Irreplaceable” I’m thoroughly impressed. Not because Beyoncé sang the song oh so well or because it’s an anthem of some sorts for me. Rather, I have to give props to the track because of the fact that a man wrote it. Ne-Yo. He wrote a woman’s feelings damn near better than most women actually could share them, and even though he didn’t sing on the track, it has been one of the biggest hits of Ne-Yo’s career. But it’s actually one of many. Using his government name of Shaffer Chimere Smith on many credits, Ne-Yo has written many tracks we have had on repeat. Here are nine that just so happened to stand out the most.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
- Janay Rice Opens Up About Fight That Led To Valentine’s Day Assault
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
- “I Left The Bullet In The Hole” Michel’le Recalls The Time Dr. Dre Shot At Her
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural