Some describe Brown Sugar as a game changer when it comes to black, romantic comedies. Described as the urban When Harry Met Sally, the film incorporated Hip Hop, professional black folk and a friendship turned love story that we just could help but love. You know the plot. You probably still bump the soundtrack, but we doubt you know these behind the scenes secrets.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Glory Johnson Must Complete 6-Month Domestic Violence Program In Plea Deal
- Nelson Mandela’s Stepdaughter Loses Vision After Domestic Violence Attack: “No One Helped Me”
- Sincere Or Shady? Ray Rice Wants To Raise Awareness For Domestic Violence
- Halle Berry Still Struggles With Domestic Abuse: I’m Tired Of Watching Women In Our Community Suffer
- How A Mother Allowed Her Physically Abusive Ex To Have A Clean Slate With Their Daughter
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural