Behind The Scenes Photos of Episode 1 | Home Savvy Producer’s Blog Post #2
The new season of Home Savvy is here and as promised, here are some behind-the-scene photos of Episode 1: How to Style Your Home With A Summer Window Box. Special Thanks to The Home Depot for having us in their store and our amazing crew for always working hard!
Director of Photography, Bryon Summers, looks so serious while he’s adjusting the camera settings.
Producer, Jade Martin, is prepping the wardrobe for our lovely host, Patrice J. Williams.
Our host Patrice J. Williams is studying her lines while getting ready for her touch-ups.
WANT MORE HOME SAVVY? WATCH THESE EPISODES
- The Savvy Search for a New Host
- Episode 1: Style Your Home With a Summer Window Box
- Episode 2: The Perfect Outdoor Grilling Party
- Episode 3: Dust It Off And Try Again? Tips for Updating Vintage Furniture
- Episode 4: It’s Handled! How to Create An Olivia Pope Inspired Ambience in Your Home!
- Episode 1: How to Install a Bathroom Vanity
- Episode 2: How to Install a Bathroom Faucet
- Episode 3: How to Save Money on Your Home Energy Bills
- Episode 4: Home Decor Tips
- Episode 5: How To Decorate For The Holidays
- Episode 6: How to Light Your Home For The Holidays
- Episode 1: Creating a Container Garden
- Episode 2: How to Grow Vegetables at Home
- Episode 3: Interior Painting
- Episode 4: Closet Makeover
- Episode 5: Kitchen Backsplash