Sometimes we all say things we don’t mean; it happens. We’re so focused in the moment that words slip out, and we wish we could take them back. When you’re in a relationship, there are definitely some words, phrases, and questions that you seriously want to avoid saying, or else you better prepare for a world of drama and tension. Here are 14 things that you should avoid saying to your partner at all costs.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- NFL Partners With Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault Groups; Goodell Gives Awful Press Conference
- ‘When You Whip Those You Love, It’s Not About Abuse:’ Adrian Peterson’s Mom Defends Him In The Wake Of Child Abuse Allegations
- Ray Rice May Cite “Double Jeopardy” In Legal Charge Against NFL
- Fix That Flipper: Dr. Heavenly Replaces Momma Dee’s Missing Tooth
- Cardinals Player Jonathan Dwyer Allegedly Broke Wife’s Nose After She Denied Him Sex
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural