We’ve all watched reality TV shows like “The Bachelor” or any of the “Real Housewives” series and not given it a second thought or batted an eyelash when word came out that one of the couples on the show had broken up. But what about those couples whose relationships have stood the test of time — or at least the test of the cameras and survived the ever so prevalent reality TV curse? Surely they deserve a shout out for their union surviving in a world where audiences tune in to watch their intimate lives day in and day out. Lets look at the celeb reality couples who’ve made their love last under the scrutiny of television cameras and viewers.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Is Now A Good Time To Talk About Dr. Dre’s History of Domestic Violence?
- Woman Starts Fundraiser To Help 16-Year-Old Charged With Killing Mother’s Abusive Boyfriend
- Beauty Expert Seven Brown Joins NYC Mayor’s Domestic Violence Coalition
- Orlando Scandrick Accuses Draya Of Domestic Violence
- FSU Quarterback De’Andre Johnson Charged With Battery, Dismissed From Team After Punching Woman In The Face [Watch]
#AaliyahForMAC Petition Makes Waves On Social Media 2,159 Shares
#WhoPeedOnDrake: How Meek Mill Is Winning This Beef 19,287 Views
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 8,138 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural