I love my mother. I really do. But sometimes, I have to remind her that I’m a grown woman who lives independently. I know most mothers have the best intentions when it comes to offering advice; however, there is a fine line between giving advice and meddling in your business. As a parent, her job has always been to nurture and guide you, so it may be hard for her to avoid scrutinizing every decision you make. I know it can be nerve racking, but there is a way to manage a mother who can’t stop telling you how to live your life. It could be as simple as putting your big girl panties on and standing up for yourself. Not sure how to deal? Here are some tips on how to deal with an overbearing mother.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural