If you’ve been in a long-term relationship, chances are the spark may have dimmed, or even disappeared, from your love/sex life. Sure, you may still do the do, but the fireworks aren’t poppin’ like they used to. Even if you think there’s nothing wrong with your relationship and that your man isn’t going nowhere, that’s no reason to get complacent between the sheets. You may be the best lover he’s ever had, and while you think you’ve got it going on, there’s always room for improvement. If you’re in a bit of a rut, or want to bring some life back to the bedroom, here are 14 things to try to get that fire burning again.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- NFL Partners With Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault Groups; Goodell Gives Awful Press Conference
- ‘When You Whip Those You Love, It’s Not About Abuse:’ Adrian Peterson’s Mom Defends Him In The Wake Of Child Abuse Allegations
- Ray Rice May Cite “Double Jeopardy” In Legal Charge Against NFL
- Fix That Flipper: Dr. Heavenly Replaces Momma Dee’s Missing Tooth
- Cardinals Player Jonathan Dwyer Allegedly Broke Wife’s Nose After She Denied Him Sex
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural