Most of us feel off track without our cell phones constantly connected to us, so it only makes sense to keep healthy living apps on your mobile device to keep you on track with your wellness goals. There are countless health and wellness apps — many of them free– for you to choose from whether you have an iPhone, Android, etc. With so little time on your schedule, it’s a lifesaver to be able to access apps for a quick workout or to log your food intake for the day. So check this app list below to see which you should download next to make your life simpler.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- “All Cops Ain’t Bad”: The Problem With The Feel Good Cop Viral Videos…
- Samuel Jackson Calls Out Stars Who Did The ALS Ice Bucket Challenges But Won’t Speak Out About Police Brutality
- Family Of Akai Gurley, Killed By Rookie NYPD Officer, Tell Rev. Al Sharpton To Stay Away From Funeral: “Who Made You The Spokesperson Of Our Family?”
- Tamir Rice’s Family Files Lawsuit Against Cleveland Police Department
- #AliveWhileBlack Hashtag Spotlights Black People’s Very Sad And Scary Interactions With Police
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural