Two weeks ago, we gave you all an exclusive on the fight that went down between Rashidah Ali and Raqi during the “Love & Hip-Hop” reunion taping in New York, and from the sounds of things there may be some unfinished business. Rashidah stopped by MadameNoire’s office to send a little message to Raqi, post-brawl, and she also gave her two cents on the likelihood of Yandy and Mendeecees’ relationship lasting — not much — as well as Joe and Tahiry’s. And she even told us a few details about her boo and their upcoming nuptials. Check out the interview now.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural