When it comes to trying to impress men, there is the obvious group: women who dress “girly,” speak softly, try to act like “a lady,” bat their eyelashes, cover their mouths while giggling and get tipsy off half a drink. And then there is the less obvious, and possibly more obnoxious group: w omen who strive, with all their might, to be the opposite of group A. Women who lie through their teeth to look cool to men, who are not in the least bit true to themselves, and who often impress their way into a relationship they’re not really happy in. Here are 14 unbearable things that women in Group B do to look cool to men. (Stop it already. Please.)
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Terrence Howard Addresses Domestic Abuse Claims At TV Conference, FOX Says They Weren’t Aware Of Them Before “Empire” Casting
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: “How Do I Stop Hitting My Man?”
- “Sorry Took So Long” Melanie Brown Responds To Allegations Her Husband Abused Her
- Look At God: Jodeci Releases Anti-Domestic Violence Song Called “Nobody Wins”
- NFL Introduces More Strict Conduct Policy
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural