So you met this amazing guy and the two of you seem to have really hit it off. He takes you on dates frequently. You guys spend hours on the phone laughing and learning more about each other. You send cute and flirty text messages back and forth all day. Then, one day, out of the blue, all of that comes to a screeching halt. Days, weeks and maybe even months have gone by without you receiving so much as a “Good Morning” text from him and for the life of you, you can’t seem to figure out what went wrong. This is just one of the many casualties that comes along with playing the dating game. It happens to the best of us. No one wants to feel “played” or rejected, but it’s how you carry yourself in situations such as this one that determines whether or not you’ll come out on top. Check out this list of things you probably shouldn’t do if the man you’re seeing suddenly starts acting funny.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
- #RIPAntonioMartin: 18-Year-Old Black Teen Fatally Shot By Cop In Berkeley, MO
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural