Fighting is usually given a bad rep when it comes to dating and relationships. But in all relationships, there are bound to be arguments and differences of opinion from from time to time, just hopefully not too often. If you’re not convinced this is a healthy — and common — part of dating, here are 10 things every couple eventually fights over some day as well as a few good reasons why fighting is a positive part of a relationship.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- “I Hope He Meant It” Dee Barnes Responds To Dr. Dre’s Apology
- Dr. Dre Issues Public Apology To Women He Abused…Here’s What Was Right And Wrong About It
- Early “Straight Outta Compton” Script Included Dee Barnes Abuse…It Should Have Stayed
- Are Ronda Rousey’s Comments On Fallon Fox, Floyd Mayweather Motivated By Race?
- Ice Cube And Why We Need To Start Defending The So-Called B*tches And H*s
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural