5 Reason Why MadameNoire loves Morris Chestnut
1. The smooth brown skin, that beautiful white smile, those muscles — we’re not ashamed to say MadameNoire absolutely adores Morris Chestnut.
2. In our favorite movies: Morris first caught our eye in Boyz in the Hood, and he completely captured our heart when he starred in The Best Man, Brothers, and Two Can Play That Game. And we can’t forget that cameo in Think Like A Man last year! That’s why we’re so excited to see this gorgeous actor in The Call in theaters March 15.
3. Drama Free-We could go on and on about Morris’s gorgeous physical assets for days, but the best thing about this 44-year-old Cali native is he’s one of a few Hollywood leading men who has managed to keep the drama to a minimum. Married to Pam Byse since 1995, Morris seems to spend all of his time off the red carpet being a father to his three children – two sons and a daughter.
4. Educated-And who doesn’t love an educated man? After graduating from Richard Gahr High School in 1986, Morris went on to study finance and drama at California State University, Northridge.
Educated, handsome, and talented, what’s not to love?
5. He has a new movie out-Make sure you check out The Call March 15 to see more of this beautiful specimen in action.