Robin Roberts brings a warm presence to ABC’s Good Morning America as co-anchor with her winning personality, wide smile and bright, almond shaped eyes. For folk who wake up in the morning to a daily dose of Robert’s, they feel a wholesome contentedness, like sipping homemade chicken noodle soup. So when she announced to the world that she was battling MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndrome) and needed a bone marrow transplant, our hearts wretched for her, as if she was a close family member. Her pain was our pain, and we wanted to see her healed and win this battle just as she’d done with breast cancer. In honor of her unwavering perseverance, we count the reasons Roberts holds a place in our hearts.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural