Robin Roberts brings a warm presence to ABC’s Good Morning America as co-anchor with her winning personality, wide smile and bright, almond shaped eyes. For folk who wake up in the morning to a daily dose of Robert’s, they feel a wholesome contentedness, like sipping homemade chicken noodle soup. So when she announced to the world that she was battling MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndrome) and needed a bone marrow transplant, our hearts wretched for her, as if she was a close family member. Her pain was our pain, and we wanted to see her healed and win this battle just as she’d done with breast cancer. In honor of her unwavering perseverance, we count the reasons Roberts holds a place in our hearts.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN