You didn’t think the drama was over that soon did you?
As if it wasn’t enough to go in on Twitter while Sunday night’s episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta aired, Nene turned around and went in even further on her Bravo blog. For the most part, she started off explaining her schedule and why she found her castmates’ tardiness to her dinner party so disrespectful — a view most fans of the show completely understood. But then Nene made that sharp turn left into shadeville when she decided to go in on one of her cast members in particular, Kandi. Here’s what she wrote:
Gregg, being the gentleman that he is, offered to give a to-go plate to the hungriest of the group, Kandi, who needs to stay prayed up! From what I could see, she had an attitude from the beginning. Why even come on a trip if you’re going to pick everything apart? You can’t make a wrong right, and the last thing she needs to be thinking about after midnight is Pink’s and Fat Burger! That’s for-rel-yal!
Well dang. I’m still having a hard time figuring out the source of Nene and Kandi’s disgust for each other, especially after they had that little “talk” in Anguilla. But obviously times have changed quite a bit since then because after nearly every show they’ve got something crazy to say about one another. Unfortunately, Kandi wasn’t the only one on the receiving end of Nene’s blog wrath. After going in on her, she decided to make a list of her “laugh out loud and girl stop lying best moments of the show” and here they are:
1. Phaedra saying you can’t make a ho a Housewife! Oops!
2. Kenya saying she GAVE me a table! Girl, stop lying, I have the cancelled check.
3. Phaedra saying Kenya bought that bootie at Home Depot! LOL!
4. Me saying you can eat the nail polish off your nails! LOL!
5. Kenya saying, “This girl is so dumb.”
6. Cynthia saying she laid her clothes out like it was the first day of school and even put her shoes beside them! LOL!
7. Kenya with all the name dropping in her interviews! Girl, let us see the movies already, LOL!
Can we say no filter?