There’s a reason many women, late in the game, will decide to switch teams and date other women. They’re fed up with all the misunderstandings in the male and female duo, and there’s something so alluring about someone who seems to be in your head—someone who gets you. Ask any great womanizer what his secret is and he will tell you: think like a woman. We’re not asking you to stop being masculine. We’re not pushing a feminist agenda. But wow would you impress us if you just thought/acted like us in these ways.
More on Madame Noire!
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN