In dating, most men will tell you that they enjoy a challenge. While some men like the thrill of the chase and conquering a woman, others find that a woman may not be worth all the hoops she makes him jump through just to be with her. Some call it high maintenance; others call it just plain annoying. While there is nothing wrong with being a strong, intelligent woman, don’t be fooled into thinking that you drive men away because they can’t “handle” you or because you intimidate them. It could simply be that you turn men off (men, this goes for you too) and send them running in the opposite direction because of these irritating traits.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- The Struggle Of Trying To Help A Domestic Violence Victim Who Doesn’t Want Help
- Adrian Peterson To Return To The Field After Child Abuse Arrest
- Evelyn Lozada Speaks On Domestic Violence, Says Infamous Fight With Chad Johnson Was Her “Karma For Acting A Fool”
- Bigger Than Janay: Calls To Domestic Violence Hotline Spike After Release Of Ray Rice Footage
- Mo’Nique Reveals Her Past With Domestic Violence: “If I Won, We Just Had A Fight.”
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural