You may have heard that when it comes to new rappers on the scene, Kendrick Lamar’s name is almost always mentioned. With a distinct voice, smooth flow and deep lyrics, Kendrick is definitely one to watch. His album, good kid, m.A.A.d city, is full of gems but Poetic Justice, the single he released, seems to be everyone’s favorite. With a sampling of Janet Jackson’s “Anytime,” there were rumors that Janet was going to make an appearance in the video. She was even see recently rocking her iconic box braids. She didn’t make an appearance in the video, but the treatment is nicely done and sends a message. Plus there’s a nod to Poetic Justice the movie in there. You’ll appreciate it.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural