You may have heard that when it comes to new rappers on the scene, Kendrick Lamar’s name is almost always mentioned. With a distinct voice, smooth flow and deep lyrics, Kendrick is definitely one to watch. His album, good kid, m.A.A.d city, is full of gems but Poetic Justice, the single he released, seems to be everyone’s favorite. With a sampling of Janet Jackson’s “Anytime,” there were rumors that Janet was going to make an appearance in the video. She was even see recently rocking her iconic box braids. She didn’t make an appearance in the video, but the treatment is nicely done and sends a message. Plus there’s a nod to Poetic Justice the movie in there. You’ll appreciate it.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural