Unexpectedly, I became a fan of the R&B Divas in Atlanta. Unlike most reality tv shows featuring casts comprised of mostly women, the R&B Divas had disagreements but they never resulted in blows or bottles being thrown. There was no physical drama but the show was never boring. So I’m happy to see that TV One is expanding the franchise and hiring a whole new cast for LA. We already told you who’s going to be on the show but here’s what we’re looking forward to learning and seeing from each cast member.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Melanie And Derwin To Return To “The Game” 2,462 Shares
Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage 110 Comments
How Verda Byrd Learned She Was White After 70 Years 105 Comments
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural