With Valentine’s Day love still lingering in the air, you may be getting a little antsy if you don’t have a boyfriend, or at least somebody to go out with from time to time. For some reason, V-Day fuels the pressure some people feel to be coupled up, and they’ll go to extreme measures not to spend that day, let alone the entire weekend, solo. So, if you’re one of those women who absolutely MUST find a date, consider the possibility that you may have to take matters into your own hands and approach that guy you’ve had your eye on for some time now. After all, what do you have to lose? Just point him out to Cupid so he can bust an arrow in his behind and it’s all good right? If only it were that easy. Approaching a guy doesn’t have to be daunting, and if you’re a confident, hot woman it’s no sweat off your back. But, if you’ve never approached a guy before and want to give it a try, make sure you don’t make these mistakes when you want to make your intentions known.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
- Toya Wright Talks Separation From Memphitz, K. Michelle’s Accusations And Declining ‘Love And Hip Hop’
- Celebrity Trainer Accuses Columbus Short Of Abuse, Files Restraining Order
- 50 Cent’s Ex Accuses Him Of Physical Abuse: “Let’s See How These Pics Of You Beating My A– Will Look On Your Record”
- Finally! Marissa Alexander Released From Jail
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
- Trending On Social
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural