With Valentine’s Day love still lingering in the air, you may be getting a little antsy if you don’t have a boyfriend, or at least somebody to go out with from time to time. For some reason, V-Day fuels the pressure some people feel to be coupled up, and they’ll go to extreme measures not to spend that day, let alone the entire weekend, solo. So, if you’re one of those women who absolutely MUST find a date, consider the possibility that you may have to take matters into your own hands and approach that guy you’ve had your eye on for some time now. After all, what do you have to lose? Just point him out to Cupid so he can bust an arrow in his behind and it’s all good right? If only it were that easy. Approaching a guy doesn’t have to be daunting, and if you’re a confident, hot woman it’s no sweat off your back. But, if you’ve never approached a guy before and want to give it a try, make sure you don’t make these mistakes when you want to make your intentions known.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
- #RIPAntonioMartin: 18-Year-Old Black Teen Fatally Shot By Cop In Berkeley, MO
- “All Cops Ain’t Bad”: The Problem With The Feel Good Cop Viral Videos…
- Samuel Jackson Calls Out Stars Who Did The ALS Ice Bucket Challenges But Won’t Speak Out About Police Brutality
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural