Money is hard to come by. Don’t we all know it! But there are some jobs out there that you can do to make some extra money that don’t require too much effort (or, in some cases, skill). Some of these you can probably find on Craigslist. Others might require a little more methodical search. Maybe even a little bit of whimsy. But if you can come across some easy cash, you’re all in, right?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- #DontShoot Report
- In Other News: 15 Things You May Have Missed During The #Ferguson Saga
- Uncle Tomasina: “GOP Black Chick” Says If Mike Brown Was Shot By A Black Cop No One Would Care And Twitter EXPLODES!
- 911 Is A Joke: Orlando Police “Accidentally” Shoot And Kill Unarmed Hispanic Woman Outside Downtown Nightclub
- Officer Darren Wilson’s Alleged Recount Contradicts Ferguson Rapper’s Live Tweets [Photos]
- Power In Words: 16 Powerful Protest Signs From Ferguson
- Nelly Explains Why Ferguson Uproar Was Bound To Happen [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee Tells Anderson Cooper “There’s A War On The Black Male”
- Killer Mike Pens Insightful Op-Ed Of Ferguson’s Unrest
- 47 People Arrested In Ferguson After Water Bottle Set Police Off [Photos]
- Alpha Phi Alpha To Pay #MikeBrown’s Funeral Costs
- Michael Brown Memorial Service Set For Monday
- T.I. Condemns Ferguson Protesters: “Look At Us. Rebels Without A Cause”
- Have You Noticed A Lack Of News About Ferguson On Your Facebook Page?
- “Honor Your Son And His Life”: Trayvon Martin’s Mother Pens Open Letter Of Support To Michael Brown’s Family
- Twitter Explodes With Call To #ArrestDarrenWilson
- Compton Gets Rifles: Do School Police Officers Really Need Military-grade Weapons?
- Trayvon’s Mother Leads The Way, Michael Brown’s Mom Keeps It Real
- Mother to Mother: Trayvon Martin’s Mother Writes Open Letter to Michael Brown Family
- There’s An App for That: Teens Create “Five-O” to Document Police Brutality
- Touching Tribute: Melissa Harris Perry Remembers Multitude of Black Men Killed by Police
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural