Years ago, Americans might have thought it preposterous to pay for a home security system to thwart break-ins. Yet, that’s just the need Marie Van Brittan Brown and her husband, Albert, inventors of a home surveillance device, foresaw. Brown’s closed circuit television security system was patented in 1969. It was built with four peep holes, a sliding camera and remote control capabilities. The device would serve as a prototype for future, more advanced home security systems.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural