It’s great when you pass that phase of trying to be perfect for your partner—when you can stop pretending you look beautiful 24 hours a day, and that all your thoughts are nice and politically correct. But getting comfortable around your partner can be like opening Pandora’s box: you can’t (or don’t know how to) shut it. Where do your behaviors fall? Comfy? Or crass?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- “I See A Little Boy” Laila Ali Shares Her Thoughts On Floyd Mayweather
- Fighting At Work, Abusing At Home: Is Anyone Else Troubled By Supporting Floyd Mayweather?
- The Wedding Is Still On: Brittney Griner & Glory Johnson To Wed Next Week
- WNBA’s Brittney Griner Arrested After Fight With Fiancée Just One Month Before Wedding
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural