No matter how pretty, funny, or intelligent you may be, during the dating phase, you’re bound to have to face some sort of rejection. Sadly, not every guy you go on a date with is going to be a hit and in the end you’ll have to deal with the inevitably dreaded romantic rejection. Rejection isn’t an easy pill to swallow but it’s even tougher when it’s rejection from a guy. Here are 14 ways to handle and recover from rejection even when you’re feeling foolish and shattered.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Beyonce Signs Three Young Ladies To New Music Deals 26,325 Views
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 11,991 Views
[Photos] Inside Yandy Smith’s Bridal Shower 10,510 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural