While perusing behind-the-scenes photos from “The Face”, it’s hard to not be too distracted by the hotness of all the stars—Naomi Campbell, Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova and Nigel Barker—to notice that there is so much amazing stuff backstage. Like beautiful designer shoes (so many Christian Louboutins…), gorgeous gowns, more beauty products than a Sephora flagship and, well, more shoes. Take a look through these dreamy inanimate objects and be sure to tune in to The Face tomorrow @ 9/8c on Oxygen!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural