Valentine’s Day, V-Day, Doomsday, D-Day – the one time of year where singles across the world are reminded of just how single they are. Commercialism and society put so much pressure on people regarding this holiday. What many fail to address is that although Valentine’s Day is commonly associated with a romantic kind of love, it isn’t the only form of love. So, before you get all down on yourself for not having a significant other to spend the day with this year, start throwing yourself a pity party or even linking up with a random person all for the sake of not being alone, check out nine ways to spread love this Valentine’s Day that will not only leave you feeling fantastic, but will help someone else as well.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 6,960 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural