I’m not old enough to remember when Vanessa Williams became the first black Miss America, but I do remember when “Save the Best for Last” was the jam. And now Vanessa’s daughter Jillian Hervey has just released her first hit, “Treat Me Like Fire.” And she’s already 23.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...