If the bootylicious shots from Beyoncé’s GQ shoot weren’t enough for you, you’ll be happy to know that the magazine has now released behind-the-scenes footage from Bey Bey’s infamous shoot. The “Dance For You” singer can be seen posing it up in a colorful “Home Alone” type of photo shoot with a T-shirt and panties on in every shot. Most shots have something to do with football of course, as the singer is performing at the Super Bowl halftime show in a few weeks. In the video, she’s jumping on beds, throwing flour around with Jay’s old Roc-A-Fella chain on in the kitchen, dancing around in the living room and reading a newspaper, rocking a Brooklyn Nets hat, covering her “Miss Millennium” face with whip cream, and pretty much getting raunchy in Givenchy (okay, so she’s probably not wearing any, but I’ve just always wanted to say that) for photographer Terry Richardson. He even got in on the fun during Bey’s flour fight with herself. With as little clothing on as possible and a whole lot of fierce (Sasha Fierce) going on, the singer definitely delivered a spread that has got everybody talking. And isn’t that the point? WINNING! Check out the video below and let us know what you think!
Got My T-Shirt And My Panties (And My Roc Chain) On: GQ Releases Behind The Scenes Video Of Bey’s Photo Shoot
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN