Let’s face it, when a woman stands up for herself and won’t take no shorts, she’s usually – and unfairly – labeled a bi–ch. While our male counterparts don’t get branded the same way, women have to learn to navigate the murky waters of having dignity without being too demanding, competent without being overly competitive and feminine without being too forceful. It’s a tightrope act that gets slippery, especially when trying to get what you deserve from men and your relationships. No man wants to be with a bi–h in the sense that it means being with a woman who is always up in his face popping off. But most real men respect a woman who knows her value and isn’t afraid to ask for what she deserves. So if you’re unsure how to demand what you want in your relationship without being considered a “b–ch,” explore the following guidelines that may help you get the respect you deserve and keep you from being a doormat.
More on Madame Noire!
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN