I wish for just one week, Kenya Moore wasn’t always the person acting up on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” but 11 episodes in, she continues to earn her title as the resident nut job. Last night we found out Kenya’s not only delusional when it comes to men, she’s straight disillusioned about everything pertaining to her, including her career. She may claim to have produced multi-million dollar films, but like Phaedra, I can’t think of a single one. And if she keeps getting too close to other people’s men, she’s gonna find herself the subject of a Bravo original series: “How I Caught a Beatdown on Camera.” Check out all the craziness that went down between her Phaedra, Apollo, and Kandi last night.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural