While most would agree that sex is a vital part of any strong, passionate relationship, the reality is not all men and women are always in the mood. If you’ve been together for years, chances are the sex has either become routine or isn’t the focal point of the relationship anymore – especially if children are in the picture. While the days of tearing each other’s clothes off and swinging from the chandeliers might be over (okay, maybe hanging from light fixtures is a bit much but you get the point), don’t put sex on the back burner completely. Sex has its benefits, so even if you have to schedule it in, here are 10 reasons you should have sex regularly…even if you don’t want to.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural