While most would agree that sex is a vital part of any strong, passionate relationship, the reality is not all men and women are always in the mood. If you’ve been together for years, chances are the sex has either become routine or isn’t the focal point of the relationship anymore – especially if children are in the picture. While the days of tearing each other’s clothes off and swinging from the chandeliers might be over (okay, maybe hanging from light fixtures is a bit much but you get the point), don’t put sex on the back burner completely. Sex has its benefits, so even if you have to schedule it in, here are 10 reasons you should have sex regularly…even if you don’t want to.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN