I recently read an article that said women shouldn’t go natural because no one has time to wet their hair every day and moisturize every night. I nearly choked on my dinner. Do people do this? Realistically, are people out there tending to their strands at every waking moment and following “the rules” to a tee? I find that hard to believe. While we are all prone to stressing over the strict do’s and don’ts of proper hair care every now and then (guilty as charged!), I’ll let you in on a little secret: Sometimes, and perhaps I shouldn’t be telling you this, it’s OK to let some things fall by the wayside for a little bit. Besides, stressing about doing everything right all the time will only make your hair fall out anyway, right? Here are a few so-called hair rules you should feel free to break.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Should Lying To Get Sex Be Considered Rape? 8,322 Shares
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural