Most celebs are some good-looking folks. And while we enjoy their brand of attractive for as long as they’re in the spotlight, who is going to carry on that beautiful tradition in the years to come? Babies, babies and more babies. With news of some of Hollywood’s most attractive people hopping on the baby train in 2013, we decided to take a look at 15 wildly pretty couples who we can’t wait to bring a little one into the world. And no we’re not trying to perpetuate the whole baby mama/baby daddy phenomenon that’s going on, we’re just saying these folks will have some cute babes worth talking about whether they decide to put marriage before the carriage or not.
More on Madame Noire!
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
- At A Loss For Words? Good Topics To Talk About On A First Date
- For The Fellas: Signs A Woman May Be Totally Crazy
Tags:Bernard Smith, Blake Lively, celebrity couples we want to have children, celebrity couples who are pregnant, celebs we want to have children, channing tatum, Dwyane Wade, Eva Mendes, fergie, Gabrielle Union, Gerar Pique, Ian Somerhalder, Jenna Dewan, jessica biel, joan smalls, Josh Duhamel, Julianne Hough, Justin Timberlake, kanye west, Kerry Washington, kim kardashian, Michael Ealy, Nick Loeb Nina Dobrev, Penn Badgley, ryan gosling, Ryan Reynolds, ryan seacrest, shakira, sofia vergara, zoe kravitz
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN