Ever date a guy who keeps a lot of female company, only for him to be like “We’ve never done anything, we’re just friends”? Sure, men and women can be platonic friends, and no one should have to get rid of their friends of the opposite sex just because they’re dating someone new. But sometimes there’s just one of his female friends who’s on your radar, because they seem just a little bit too chummy. If you’re not sure if your man and his friend are really just friends, here are a few warning signs to look out for to see if your relationship is in the danger zone.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN