Last night, VH1 and Mona Scott-Young held a premiere screening of “Love & Hip-Hop New York” and we were there to catch all the ratchetness as it unfolded. I wish I could say some of the things we witnessed was just for the cameras but it wasn’t — most times they weren’t even rolling. That means what you see of these people when the third season premieres Monday night at 8pm is absolutely who they are in real-life — skin-tight dresses, drunken slurs, ragged weaves, stank attitudes and all. Though next week we’ll show you all our exclusive one-on-one chats with the cast members, we couldn’t wait to bust out the classic moments and insider info we peeped last night. Oh and here’s the super trailer in case you need a debriefing before you dig in. Happy ratchetry!
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural