Being the child of someone with a lot of pull in the entertainment industry can have its perks. Not only can it help you get your foot in the door if for some reason you decide that you want to act, sing, or do anything that takes regular people hard work, years and tears to accomplish (see the Smith family, Will put everybody on), but you’re pretty much assured not to go hungry. But it can also have its setbacks, including being overprotected, judged by your parents actions and accomplishments and more. Many of the young people on this list kept themselves on the low low and didn’t ride their parents coattails to success, it just so happened that when they reached success, news got out that they were a famous kid. And others, well, nepotism isn’t the worst thing in the world for those on the receiving end of the benefits, right? Check out these nine celebs, and their surprising parents (hey, we were surprised at one time or another when we found out, you might be too!).
That’s My Momma! 9 Famous Celebs With Even More Famous Parents (And Grandparents) We Didn’t Know About
More on Madame Noire!
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN