I never quite understood why people were always comparing Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. Sure they were both young “white,” (Christina’s father is Ecuadorian), girls who just so happened to be on the Mickey Mouse Club together; but when it comes to vocal talent, Britney is nothing like Christina. And that’s not a bad thing, these ladies are just in entirely different lanes. And today, for our jam of the day, we’re riding with Christina. Remember her hit “Come On Over (All I Want Is You)” from 2000? Hopefully you still appreciate it, twelve years later.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN