I never quite understood why people were always comparing Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. Sure they were both young “white,” (Christina’s father is Ecuadorian), girls who just so happened to be on the Mickey Mouse Club together; but when it comes to vocal talent, Britney is nothing like Christina. And that’s not a bad thing, these ladies are just in entirely different lanes. And today, for our jam of the day, we’re riding with Christina. Remember her hit “Come On Over (All I Want Is You)” from 2000? Hopefully you still appreciate it, twelve years later.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2013 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.