Don’t you love that quiet lull the office falls into between Christmas and New Year’s Day? With clients and coworkers traveling for the holidays, the workplace can feel like an adult version of Home Alone. But, there are better things to do with your downtime than playing Facebook games or building towers out of office supplies with your cubicle mates. This is the perfect time of year to gain perspective on 2012, and get focused for the New Year. Follow these steps to make sure your mind is right for 2013.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
- Couples Who Surprisingly Survived The Reality TV Curse -- So Far!
- You Are Not Alone: 15 Celebs Who Battled Depression
- Precious Padres: Celebrity Father's Day Celebrations
- It's About Time They Hooked Up! TV Couples We Were Glad To See Get Together
- Which One Are You? The Different Categories Men Put Women In
- Pass The Cucumbers: Surprising Foods With Aphrodisiac Properties
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN