“No matter what people say, we’ve got it going on!” I’m sure that’s what Kim and this group of…individuals surrounding her were thinking when they started snapping pics in Trio Nightclub in Miami over the weekend. But there was too much exposed boob (hence the heart), two-toned wigs, sequins, fishnet, beads and lashes to take all this seriously. The beloved MC, or femcee, hit up the night club in her brightest catsuit and put on her fiercest face for the cameras. All of these colorfully adorned people decided to jump in the pic and spread their love. While I can’t work with most of this, I will say that I would let some of these folks tutor me in proper fake eyelash installation. Work it honey!!!! So how would you caption this rainbow-colored photo?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Gospel Artist James Fortune Accused Of Striking Wife With Bar Stool
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural