“No matter what people say, we’ve got it going on!” I’m sure that’s what Kim and this group of…individuals surrounding her were thinking when they started snapping pics in Trio Nightclub in Miami over the weekend. But there was too much exposed boob (hence the heart), two-toned wigs, sequins, fishnet, beads and lashes to take all this seriously. The beloved MC, or femcee, hit up the night club in her brightest catsuit and put on her fiercest face for the cameras. All of these colorfully adorned people decided to jump in the pic and spread their love. While I can’t work with most of this, I will say that I would let some of these folks tutor me in proper fake eyelash installation. Work it honey!!!! So how would you caption this rainbow-colored photo?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
- Toya Wright Talks Separation From Memphitz, K. Michelle’s Accusations And Declining ‘Love And Hip Hop’
- Celebrity Trainer Accuses Columbus Short Of Abuse, Files Restraining Order
- 50 Cent’s Ex Accuses Him Of Physical Abuse: “Let’s See How These Pics Of You Beating My A– Will Look On Your Record”
- Finally! Marissa Alexander Released From Jail
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural