Wanna Rumble With The Bey — Hive? Beyonce’s Looking For Fans To Participate In Superbowl Halftime Show
Everyone already expects Beyonce’s Superbowl Halftime show in February to be epic and this new element she’s adding to the mix certainly seems to be making the case for that prediction.
Superbowlcast.com has just posted an audition notice seeking fans to participate in Baddie Bey’s halftime show and be on the field with her when she performs. The site emphasizes that this is a volunteer position — as if people wouldn’t readily do this for free just for a glimpse of Beyonce — but there are a few stipulations about participating, particularly that you are a part of a group. That’s right, the Beyhive needs to band together in standom on this one. Here are just a few of the rules.
All participants are required to be part of a group. Groups must have at least 10 members including one group leader. A group can be an organized team, club, squad, community group, or even a group of friends who want to be a part of this experience together. Each group must have, or assign, a leader who is at least 21 years of age. Group Leaders must be a parent or legal guardian of at least one member of the group.
Group leaders must be at least 21 years of age. The group leader will be our point of contact for all show information. We will expect the group leader to be responsible for all communication and organization for the group, including:
- Communicating rehearsal schedules & arrival instructions
- Organizing carpools/transportation
- Making sure group members know and follow all rules
All Participants Must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have an understanding of staging and blocking.
- Be of sound physical health and capable of vigorous physical activity without assistance, including walking long distances and the ability to run onto & off of the field as directed without stopping (really, we mean run).
- Report each day at their scheduled check-in time.
- All rehearsals are mandatory. Absence from rehearsal may result in removal from the show.
Ya’ll know Beyonce is all about precision, but thankfully the volunteers will only have to participate in two rehearsals. One thing that sucks though is these stans/volunteers can’t even get tickets to the game — and they’re expected to carpool to rehearsals and on game day if they want to guarantee parking. Now that “volunteer” word is becoming much more clearer. This opportunity isn’t sounding quite as glamorous as it did in the beginning.
Nevertheless, for the people who only plan to watch the Superbowl to catch Beyonce’s performance in the first place will likely be signing up in droves to get their “uh oh” on. Check out more details here.
Would you sign up for this?