For all the things Kenya Moore makes you want to call her when you watch her on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” – namely crazy — I have to say last night’s episode changed my opinion of her just a bit. Honestly, I may have even felt just a tad bit sorry for her (I know, I know!), and inclined to do a little background check on Walter. After seeing how things when down last night, I’m not sure if he’s the one that got bamboozled by Kenya or if he’s bamboozling us. Check out the highlights and see why.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN