Will the stars of today be the icons of tomorrow? Some of them will be, sure, but the majority of today’s biggest names … well, get ready to say your goodbyes. We took a cold, hard look at today’s reigning kings and queens of pop culture and sized up which ones could have a bright future ahead of them and which ones are racing the clock and coming up on that cherished fifteenth minute of fame. Do you agree with our predictions?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Adrian Peterson To Return To The Field After Child Abuse Arrest
- Evelyn Lozada Speaks On Domestic Violence, Says Infamous Fight With Chad Johnson Was Her “Karma For Acting A Fool”
- Bigger Than Janay: Calls To Domestic Violence Hotline Spike After Release Of Ray Rice Footage
- Mo’Nique Reveals Her Past With Domestic Violence: “If I Won, We Just Had A Fight.”
- Condoleezza In Charge? Some Want Rice To Head NFL
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural